Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thanatophoric Dysplasia Survivors

Hi, My sister-in-law just started a public Facebook Group for Thanatophoric Dysplasia Survivors which my nephew is a survivor. He will be 7 year old next month. http://www.facebook.com/groups/356242194456724/

Her desire in creating this group is to provide hope and inspiration to families who are facing a diagnosis of Thanatophoric Dysplasia (TD). Though you will hear from the medical community that this diagnosis is "not compatible with life", our children are survivors. Thomas, Luke, Christian, Charlie and Samuel are proof that miracles happen. I have made this an open group with the hopes that many will see the stories of these amazing children. For those of you who are pregnant with a diagnosis of TD, please feel free to ask questions. I am sure the other moms of this group will be happy to share their experiences. To see pictures of my son and read my journal, go to www.caringbridge.org/visit/samuelmann.



Samuel's 7th Birthday




No comments: