Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My New Recipe Reader and Cuban Chicken and Yellow Rice Recipe

With My Mother's Day Money I bought a frivolous toy. Ok it is not a toy and I love it. I have had recipe software on my computer for years and have an extensive collection of recipes. However my computer is not in the kitchen and I always had to print or write out my recipes off the computer to have them in the kitchen. Ok for what this gadget cost I could have bought a lot of ink and paper. However it is like a Kindle for the kitchen and I can put all my recipes on it. It is designed for the Kitchen and sticky fingers and kitchen spills and can be easily cleaned off. I didn't like using my ipod touch in the Kitchen cause I figured I would ruin it some how. Here is my Demy Reader.
They have a Cool Site (that is free) where you can post and share your recipes and organize them online and you don't need a reader. Feel free to Join- Befriend me if you do.

Here is one of my Recipes that I uploaded to the site- Now I can Make a Cool Digi Recipe Card to add to my Blog-
Go Ahead and click the tabs :-)

Chicken and Yellow Rice

Authentic Cuban American Recipes: Chicken and Yellow Rice, Cuban Bread ...

See Chicken and Yellow Rice on Key Ingredient.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Suuurree...then you have to add insult to injury and post PICTURES of your new toy, lol.

Looks super cool. I think I'm just glad I don't live close enough to you to come over and play with it and REALLY get jealous.

Rose said...

Hi Deeny~thank you for visiting. You have a really great blog with so many delicious recipe's. I saw your blog for weight watchers. I am also staying on a healthy eating program trying to lose some weight little by little. God bless, Rose