Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday Oct. 13 - Oct. 19


Hi all, I just started a diet program to help get rid of 65 excess pounds that have crept on over the past 5 years, but I still have to feed a family of 5. So I still need to meal plan and I love to cook. I wanted my family's meals to closely resemble my diet meals. I also wanted to improve and make healthier versions of family favorites.



Here is the plan for this week with recipe links.


Tuesday
Pizza Night

Wednesday
Baked Potatoes and A World of Toppings
Your Choice Of Italian, Mexican or Barvarian
Tossed Salad

Friday
Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise
Don't forget the Heinz 57 Sauce (or generic equivalent I am not a purist)
Key Lime Pie (No bake)- (Not for those on a diet)

Saturday
Easy Does it Spaghetti
Grean Beans
Garlic Monkey Bread

Sunday
Beef Roast with Tomatoes, Onions and Peppers (Large enough to have leftovers for another meal)
Baked Potatoes
Tossed Salad

No comments: