Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Water Park Disappointment

OK this a bad mom story. So sad. When I called the kiddos  down for breakfast, my special needs child came down dressed in his swimsuit and sandals. He was all set to go to the water park. He had overheard me mention yesterday that we might go to the water park today. Well I talked to my daughter and she said that Wednesday would be a better day for her to go with us. So I decided we would go Wednesday instead. I forgot to tell son number one. Poor thing he was so disappointed. So I am trying to make it up to him. He is in now playing in the Spa and I have 50's music playing. Actually the 50's music is kinda motivating. I am dancing around the house picking up. It is out of control today and I have to get back on top of things today. Especially if we are going to be gone at the water park tomorrow. It is amazing how if you let things go a few days how behind you get. I have mounds of clean laundry that needs folding and put away, A refrigerator that needs to be cleaned out, and I have to go to the grocery store later. I still feel bad that I disappointed Kiddo number one. He doesn't take change well, but he is dealing with it today. We will pack a lunch and be all ready to go tomorrow morning and his siter promised to take him on the raft slide rides tomorrow. :-) Well back to work. 

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

It's so hard to see our kids disappointed. But he doesn't have to wait long!

Julie said...

Hope you have a great time at the park!