Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday Light July 28-Aug 3 '08

Hi all, I just started a diet program to help get rid of 65 excess pounds that have crept on over the past 5 years, but I still have to feed a family of 5. So I still need to meal plan and I love to cook. I wanted my family's meals to closely resemble my diet meals. I also wanted to improve and make healthier versions of family favorites.

Diet Update
Start Weight 188.6
Week
1) 185 -
3.6lbs
Week 2) 184.6 -.4lbs

Monday
Roll (optional)

Tuesday
Pizza Night (Scout Night)

Wednesday
Deana's Cornbread (not for those watching their weight)
Tossed Salad

Thursday
Baked Burritos (Can use leftover chili for filling if any is leftover)

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
(Just as Easy to Roast 2 at a time, then you will have lots of leftover chicken to add to salads and sandwiches or another meal next week)
Corn on the Cob
Roll (optional)

No comments: